Policies & Procedures
The North Carolina Real Estate Commission Rules Require the Following:
- June 10th is the deadline for completing all CE Courses in North Carolina including Mandatory Updates, Broker in Charge Update and all CE Courses whether classroom or on-line.
- Attendance of no less than 90% of class time is mandatory in order to receive credit for the course.
- A maximum of four (4) hours of elective credit can be carried over to the next licensing year.
- Class participants must comply with all student participation standards as required by the NC Real Estate Commission - Rule .0511 Subchapter 58E.
Refund and Cancellation Policy For Continuing Education Classes
- If Dream Weaver cancels a continuing education class, a full refund will be issued or a student may opt to transfer the credit to a future class.
- If a student wishes to cancel or transfer a continuing education class, they must provide a 24 written cancellation notice.
- We will be happy to carry your tuition fee forward with proper notice as stated above, one time at no charge for Continuing Education.
- Additional changes will result in a $10 fee for transfer. All Transfers must occur in the same CE year.
- No shows will NOT be issued a refund.
Walk-ins are welcome on continuing education classes, but will be assessed an additional $10.00 for class fee.
Withdrawal, Refund and Cancellation Policy for Pre-licensing and Post-licensing Classes
Withdrawal/Cancellation Prior to Class Starting:
- If Dream Weaver cancels a class a full refund will be given to students
- If a student wishes to cancel or withdraw from a class, a 72 hour written notice prior to class beginning is required.
- If a 72 notice is received, a refund will be issued less a service fee, or a student may opt to transfer the credit to a future class.
- Service fee for Pre-Licensing is $150 and Post Licensing is $50.
- Books must be returned in their original condition before a full refund will be given.
NOTE: Written notice to withdraw or transfer is ALWAYS required, no exceptions. An email is sufficient.
After course starts: Pre-Licensing
- A student may withdraw or transfer to another class with written notice - however after the first class session of (3) hours the student may not withdraw and receive a refund or transfer to another class.
- Students who withdraw with written notice prior to the prescribed deadline will receive a tuition refund less a $150 service fee.
- There are no refunds for "no-shows" after the 3rd hour of class.
After course starts: Post Licensing:
- No withdrawals or transfers will be allowed after the first class session.
- There will be no refund for No shows after the first class session.
License Activation Form:
If you have been placed on Inactive Status by the NC Real Estate Commission and have completed all of the requirements to reactivate your Real Estate License, you can download the License Activation Form by logging onto the NC Real Estate Commission's website.